Are You & Your Loved Ones Protected by the Homa Dome?
The basic Homa Fire is Agnihotra tuned to the biorhythm of sunrise/sunset. Daily practice of Agnihotra Homa Fire establishes the healing cycle in the area where it is maintained. The affects of Agnihotra reach 12 kilometers (7.5 miles) high and a radius of 357 m. Other supplemental Homas may be performed to strengthen and intensify the healing area but Agnihotra is the keystone. We have here coined the phrase HOMA DOME to define this area that is being constantly purified as a result of the application of the Homa Therapy techniques.
How does one construct a Homa Dome in the home, at the work place, in the garden, or even on a large farm for only pennies a day?
In the 70’s Professional Football Franchises started building football stadiums that were call Dome Stadiums. The idea was to control weather conditions such as temperature, rain, snow, wind, etc. and thereby create a ‘so called’ ideal playing environment. A few of the well known ones are the Astrodome, Superdome, and the Metrodome.
So, how does one create a Homa Dome?
Simple. Just begin a daily practice of Agnihotra.
The Homa Dome is created by burning special organic medicinal substances in a semi-pyramid shape copper vessel at exactly sunrise and sunset accompanied by sound vibrations (mantra). In actuality nothing is created but merely changed, transformed, reshaped. The Homa Dome can be a small area such as ones family dwelling using only a single Agnihotra pyramid or a large area consisting of hundreds or even thousands of acres or hectares. In order to cover a very large area multiple Agnihotra pyramids are used and other special disciplines are implemented. This particular method is referred to as the Resonance Technique.
*Poor air quality is the greatest environmental health risk. – The World Health Organization (WHO)
* Most of the world breathes polluted air. – WHO
* 300 million children breathe heavily toxic air. – UNICEP
* 6.5 million people die each year from air pollution. – International Energy Agency
* 166 million Americans live with unhealthy levels of air pollution. – American Lung Association
* Polluted water is everywhere: (A) seas, lakes, rivers, streams, and underground (B) dead zones
* Fish and all sea life are suffering diseases and in some cases there are massive die-offs and even extinction.
* Coral reefs are dying.
* Precious layer of top soil is now being destroyed by acid rain.
* Farming soil depleted of nutrients due to the use of chemical fertilizers, insecticides
* It is becoming more difficult to grow food.
* Time is approaching when soil will no longer yield crops.
* Acid rain occurs across the planet and is affecting soil quality.
* Extreme weather conditions: wild fires, hurricanes, tsunamis, typhoons, tornadoes, drought, extreme cold, heat and global warming.
Under the Homa Dome:
* The performance of Agnihotra Homa creates a sort of mini-climate.
* Toxins are removed from the atmosphere.
* Pathogenic bacteria ia neutralized.
* Tension is removed from the mind, thus eliminating stress, which is often a major underlining factor in many disorders and diseases.
* Even toxic radiation can be reduced through the performance of Homa Therapy.
* Agnihotra Homa Therapy atmosphere purifies water resources.
* Agnihotra ash added to water resources increases the purification process.
* All marine life flourishes as homa atmosphere develops.
* Homa Therapy farming techniques draw nutrients to the land.
* Homa allows soil to hold moisture better.
* Precious layer of top soil is replenished from devastation caused by acid rain.
* Rain cycles become balanced in Homa atmosphere. Extreme weather conditions and disasters are reduced and gradually eliminated.
* Rain in Homa atmosphere has the following qualities: nutritional, disease resistance, intellect fortifying.
* Weather conditions equalize through the continuous practice of Homa Therapy, balancing the energy cycles of the planet.
* Balanced energy cycles eliminate erratic weather patterns that are becoming the societal norm currently.